Saturday, February 9, 2008

my turn to update

since everyone has been uploading photos for competition, and seeing this blog is kinda dead. Where is everyone anyways?

I'll reignite the engine and upload some of my own photos! I watermark a bit. have to look a bit pro ler :P

Photos of edmonton: (it looks better in pictures, not in real life, trust me)

Taken in -30 degree weather.


view of the valley a few blocks from my house


Legislature grounds near my house


the legislature building


sunset and my friend's civic


hue of the sky above withered branches


anyways thats all for now. have alot of work to do, midterms coming up. School sucks :( pfft. and Gong Xi Fa Chai to everyone! I know u guys are having a better CNY than me. I did absolutely nothing. people don't really celebrate it here

laters!

No comments: